How to Play Euro Millions
To win the Euro Millions jackpot, you must match the 5 main numbers drawn (ranging from 1 to 50) as well as two additional balls called Lucky Stars. Number picks for Lucky Stars range from (1 to 12).
If you are like the majority of the Euromillions players who pick numbers using birth dates, hot numbers or so-called lucky numbers, you will probably wait a lifetime to win. You are better off selecting your numbers by hand so you can pick only the best numbers in the Euromillions.
You can play Euro Millions from the comfort of your own home and from any country in the world you may be. For those living in the nine member countries, you can buy your tickets at any of the authorized Euro Millions ticket outlets. You may also play online through any of the participating government lotteries' websites.
However, if you live outside of these Euro Millions countries, don't lose heart; you can still play Euro Millions through online services such as ILS. With ILS, you don't have to worry about missing a single Euro Millions draw. We'll take care of all the hard work for you.
- We will process your number selections and enter them into the Euro Millions draw/s you subscribed to.
- We will send you an entry confirmation containing the details of your subscription.
- After each Euro Millions draw, you will be sent a copy of the draw results.
- We will notify you if you win the Euro Millions jackpot - or even just a small division prize.
- We will claim your winnings and send it to any bank account in the world you nominate. Alternatively, you can use it as credit against your next Euro Millions play.
- We will send you draw updates, as well as Euro Millions promos and discounts.
Playing Euro Millions through ILS is quick and easy
- First, you must indicate the number of draws and weeks that you would like to enter. Draws are held twice every week, on Tuesday and Friday. You can play for as long as 8 weeks (16 draws) and your numbers are automatically entered into every draw during this period.
- For each Euro Millions game that you would like to play, you need to select 5 main numbers (ranging from 1 to 50) as well as two additional balls called Lucky Stars ( ranging from 1 to 12). Alternatively, you may choose the Quick Pick option and the computer will provide you with a set of randomly generated numbers.
- Complete your personal and contact details. ILS will need these bits of info to make sure that you receive your Entry Confirmation by post and email, as well as other correspondence relevant to your Euro Millions entry. In case of a big win, our customer care representatives will give you a call to tell you the good news. (Should your contact details change, you may send us an email so we can immediately update your details on our database.)
- You may play Euro Millions from anywhere and you don't even have to leave home Convenient payment options include: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and JCB. For credit card transactions, remember to include the CVV number - these are three digits found at the back of your credit card so we can process your entries immediately.
Please note: Your main numbers can only be matched with the main numbers drawn, and your Lucky Star numbers can only be matched with the Lucky Star numbers drawn.
Check out our Euro Millions results after every draw to check if you've matched the winning numbers.
Increase your chances of winning by reading this article How To Win The Lottery by Lottometrix.